In 2001 began a new chapter in Maharashtra’s experiential tourism when two visionaries from the tourism industry came together and started “Nisarg Tourism and hospitality”. And thus changed the destiny of Maharashtra’s tourism map. When the total focus was on international tours and on inbound tours catering to foreign tourists with a focus only on popular tourist destinations of India, Mr Sanjay and Mrs. Shweta Naik took an oath of showcasing multifacedted, unexplored, yet touristically rich regions of Maharashtra with its original flavour kept intact.
They had only one aim in mind and that is to highlight the rich cultural heritage of Maharashtra, beyond Mumbai and Ajanta-Ellora .They wanted to prosper the tourists with the experiences of unexplored Maharashtra. Obsessed with this path breaking idea, coupled with their rich experience in the tourism industry along with their affiliations to renowned tourism bodies, Mr Sanjay and Shweta Naik came up with mind blowing tour packages of Maharashtra which let the tourists taste the real flavour of Maharashtra. Their efforts have paid off. Today Nisarg Tourism of Mr Sanjay and Shweta Naik is considered as a name parallel to Maharashtra Tourism, be it Pilgrim Tourism, Konkan Tourism, Adventure tourism, Heritage tourism, or even Culinary Tourism of maharashtra…you name it and they extend their services in association with the experts in their own domains (Trekkers, Chefs, Indologists etc.).
The company has over the past years carved a niche for itself in Maharashtra tours with speciality in leisure, pilgrim,adventure and Kokan tours. We are accredited travel agents by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of INDIA, We have been a member of the Tourism Committee of Maharashtra Chamber of commerce. Due to our extensive experience and skillset, we have been honoured as “Paryatan Mitra”(Tourists’ friend) by the Directorate of Tourism, Maharashtra. We have been doing presentations on Maharashtra Tourism in travel expos for the last 10 years and have participated in more than 25 such expos. We have been playing the role of Coordinator on behalf of the Directorate of Tourism,Maharashtra for conducting webinars on Unseen Destinations of Maharshtra’s Pune and Konkan region.
We have been arranging FAM tours or FAM tours for short for a while. FAM tour is a trip designed for traditional media, social media influencers and bloggers to learn about a destination, a tourism operator, a hotel chain, or a tourism board, and sometimes, all of the above.
- We have arrangedFAM tours for Maharashtra Tourism destination promotion at Panshet , Mahabaleshwar and Matheran in Association with MTDC and TAAMT.
- We have conducted Fam Tour for All India Tour operators at Ratnagiri in association with Ratnagiri Hotel association
- We have actively participated in Fam Tour Chiplun in association with Global Chiplun Tourism group.
- To enrich our knowledge of the dynamic tourism industry, we have also participated in tourism workshops in Malvan,Pune and Jawhar, organised by the Directorate of Tourism , Maharashtra.
- We have also been honoured to function as a coordinator for tourism festivals in Shrivardhan and Ratnagiri regions of Konkan,Maharashtra.
So come and be a part of the Nisarg family and carry back memories of unforgettable Maharashtra.